top of page

Acerca de


General Guidelines

The Board of Directors of NCEON established the following guidelines for the distribution of food and/or funds for our clients:


  1. Drivers license required

  2. Anyone seeking financial help for EVICTION must present an Eviction Notice with the Judge's determination (final disposition signed and dated by the judge)

  3. All UTILITY bills must be in the form of a turn-off notice

  4. Medical Prescriptions need to be in the original form

In addition to the above, NCEON can help financially once every 12  month period. Due to high demand, we can only provide food every 90 days. NCEON can also provide referrals to other participating resources for food and finances.

Assistance is provided for :

  • Court ordered Evictions

  • Utility Shut-off Notices

  • Medication needs

  • Food needs

*Referrals are needed for certain services*

We can assist in the following areas :

  • Brooklyn Park (21225)

  • Crownsville (21032)

  • Ft Meade (20755)

  • Glen Burnie (21060 & 21061)

  • Hanover (21076)

  • Harmans (21077)

  • Jessup (20794)

  • Linthicum (21090)

  • Millersville (21108)

  • Odenton (21113)

  • Orchard Beach (21226)

  • Pasadena (21122)

  • Severn (21144)

Important Notes :

  • Our daily limit for financial assistance will vary

  • Appointments are not required at this time for food or finances

  • Documents must be physical (i.e. paper, not email)

  • Bills or notices must be in the client's name

  • We follow the Anne Arundel school schedule. If schools are closed, we are closed. If schools open at a 2 hour delay, we open at our usual time.

bottom of page